Oct 16-17, 2017: Madrid Workshop on IP for Plants
October 16-17, 2017
Pullman Hotel • Madrid, Spain
The CIOPORA Academy will hold its fifth workshop from October 16-17 on the fringes of the Fruit Attraction trade show in Madrid. This 1-and-a-half day, small-group educational workshop will offer 6 ‘Modules’ on today’s important topics relating to intellectual property in horticulture.
Additionally, participants will be invited to a networking dinner in Madrid on the evening of Monday, October 16.
Seats are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Basics of Applying for Plant Patents
- Novelty (Period of Grace) in PBR and Plant Patents
- Trouble Shooting in the PBR Application Process and Legal Means
- Trouble Shooting in Case of Infringement of IP Rights
- Basic Principles of Customs Law Related to IP
- Country-Specific Fact on IP Protection: Turkey